The Enterprise SEO team will be responsible for:
- Global sites
- Strategic support for all enterprise brands
- Technical architecture
- Code optimization and QA
- Agnostic support for all locations
- SEO for enterprise marketing activities
The Local SEO Services team will be responsible for:
- Cost variable management per location
- Per location tactics for content, audits, local business listings, citations, reviews and reputation management, local social media, local PR, local authority and brand building
- Per location measurement and reporting
- SEO customer support for on-location marketing teams
The Local SEO Services team will focus on scaling with a core team capable of managing a dynamic environment, supported by an extended team of SEO analysts. Filling out the team for the on-demand unpredictable nature of multi-location SEO will be a network of freelance SEO writers, analysts, authority builders, and technologists.
Integral to all teams will be software and tools to manage and extend the capabilities of the team. Tools such as BrightEdge, Yelp, CMS systems, inbound marketing systems, etc.